Saturday, April 28, 2007

Shopped with alex today again. Orchard was such a disappointment. We scoured through topshop, forever 21, mango, zara and pull and bear; there was absolutely NOTHING to buy, so we decided to go off to vivo instead since she has work there later anyway. At the train station we met Tasneem and turns out, she knows alex too. Hahah., I wonder who in the world does NOT know alex. Hmmm.

Vivo turned out to be much more fruitful. I bought two dresses from river island and alex bought one, a very sexy one at that. HAHHA. Ate long john's onthe steps facing the sentosa entrance. Then alex had to go to work, but she really wanted to get the adidas guys jacket so I offered to help her go get it and deliver it over. Nice old me. Back I went up the red line to orchard, scooted over to paragon and bought the jacket and went to marche to hand it to her. We couldn't buy from vivo as the coupon I had was only valid at franchise stores. The guy was like "people always don't read the back ah." >.< Oh well. Happy happy shopping day today is. Sad Sad day for my bank account though. GAH.

No comments: